CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Linky Party!!!

Okay, so a great friend of mine, Betsey Dixon over at Trendy Tech Tips, told me about a fantastic Linky Party over at Oh'Boy 4th Grade. Not only do I think this is super fun, but I am excited to start having people follow me. I just started my blog a couple of months ago, and I am trying to get it 'off the ground'. So, here goes...

Excited to make some new 'linky' friends! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. thanks so much for linking up...
    I wasn't sure you had a followers button... you might want to move it to the top of the sidebar because some bloggers are FLASH BAM CAN'T FIND it ADIOS (dare I say LAZY) and then you lose potential followers... just a suggestion...
    thanks again for linking up and let me know when you move your button and I'll mention you on my FB page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love finding new blogs too!
    And Farley is right - we can be lazy sometimes..lol
    And I get the wanting husband to be off for Christmas - mine is a firefighter so it's really hit or miss with his schedule...one year, he worked (starting with) halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, new years, v-day, my birthday, our anniversary, AND our daughter's birthday (which he DID take off for)!! THAT was a HORRIBLE year!!

    ♥ Jen Ross
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Farley for the tip! I moved it up as soon as I saw your comment. I would also appreciate the publicity :) Jen, my hubby is a police officer, so I totally understand where you're coming from! Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the bloggy world!
    I'm your newest follower thanks to this linky party :)
    stop by and say hi :)

    Enjoy the break & Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got to start wrapping presents, too! I haven't done the first one yet! (new follower! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete