CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

11 in '11 Linky Party



So Kristen and Hadar (great blogs by the way) decided to create and host a new linky party, so of course, I'm all in!!  Here goes:
11.  Favorite Movie I've Watched:
My favorite movie this year is Courageous.  I think it is a fantastic movie that portrays great morals and values that are critically needed in our society today.
 
10. Favorite TV Series:
Hands down...The Bachelor and Bachelorette.  I am so stinking addicted it is pathetic.  I am a romantic sap at heart.  

 
 9. Favorite Restaurant:
I have to say my favorite restaurant is good ol' Olive Garden.  I absolutely love their salad and bread sticks.  They are delish :)
 



8. Favorite New Thing I've Tried:
I have to follow the crowd and say the best thing I've tried is blogging.  I just started blogging back in August, which is a huge accomplishment for me since I am NOT tech savvy.  I absolutely love figuring out how to do new things on my blog, and I love finding new ideas from fellow bloggers!

7. Favorite Gift I've Received
The best gift I've received was the birth of my Savior many, many years ago.  I am so thankful he chose to come into this world and love me!  Other than that, my favorite gift came from my husband, which was tickets to Carolina Hurricanes games.  I know many of you can't believe that, but I LOVE watching hockey, especially with my hubby.  I am really looking forward to that date night...mainly because they don't happen very often!
 
6. Favorite Thing I've Pinned
Okay...so here's the thing about pinning.  I have not figured out how to do it.  I've been invited by two people, but for some reason, it won't let me create my own page.  So what do I do, I copy and save on a file in my computer instead.  Sounds crazy I know, but I don't want to forget some of the awesome things I've seen on there.  My favorite thing so far was a ribbon wreath.  I will be making one of these for my new nephew who is set to make his debut in March!
 
5. Favorite Blog Post
I have to say my favorite blog post was the first linky party I attended.  I only had 2 followers for months, and then found a linky party to link up with.  Over the last few days I have moved up to 20 followers, which isn't much for many of you, but I never expected to have more than 2:)

4. My Favorite Accomplishment
Opening a TpT store with my fellow friend and blogger, Betsey Dixon over at Trendy Tech Tips, has to be a big accomplishment.  I never imagined I could make things to use in my classroom, much less make things that other people would want!  I am super excited about this.  Our store name is BK Classroom Creations.  Check it out!

 
3. Favorite Picture
My favorite picture is one from my husband's police academy graduation.  I was so proud of him for all his hard work and dedication.  We have been through lots this year with his new career endeavors.  
 2. My Favorite Memory
My favorite memory would be of my husband receiving the highest honors graduating from the police academy this past fall.  He was the commencement speaker, and he did a fantastic job!  Can you tell how proud I am of him???

1. Goal for 2012
Like 99.9% of Americans, I want to eat better, lose weight, and exercise.  I hope to be at least 50 pounds lighter by the end of the year.  Go me...(encouragement is welcome!)  
 

1 comment:

  1. Kristy, we gotta get you a Pinterest set up...Completely addictive! I gotcha girl! :)

    ReplyDelete