WOW and THANK YOU!!! is about all I can say today. I was reading through some of the wonderful comments you all have left the past day or two, and I came upon not one, not two, but three comments saying some of my fantastic followers have nominated me for an award. I can't say "thank you" enough to Tammy at Forever in First, Lisa at Stories from Second, and DeAnne at First Grade and Fabulous! You gals rock!
Okay...so here are the rules.
1. Thank the person who gave it to you. (Thanks again Tammy, Lisa and DeAnne!!!!) I makes me feel super excited to know people actually look at my blog!
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Pass this award on to 15 other bloggers who deserve such a great award!
Okay...so 7 things about me!
1. I am married to my wonderful husband, Aaron, for almost 10 years...our anniversary is in October, and I
2. I am a HUGE Carolina Hurricanes hockey fan. I would go to every single home game if: 1)I lived closer than 2 hours away from the arena and 2) I had the money for the tickets...(okay so who am I kidding---this is the only reason I don't go to every home game!)
3. I love to bake! I have so many recipes and cookbooks I usually only make things once because I can't find the recipe again due to having so many!
4. I am constantly, 24/7 thinking about school. Trying to find new ideas, making new activities or worksheets, or shopping for things I can creatively use in my classroom.
5. I am addicted to photography. I take pictures of everything. I drive my husband and girls crazy trying to take their pictures all the time. I desperately want a new, high-tech camera to take quality pictures with! I also wouldn't mind taking a photography class at a local community college!
6. I love to take vacations...who doesn't? Living in central NC is great because we are only 3 hours away from the mountains and the beach. It is fantastic!
7. Last, but certainly not least, I am a daughter and a princess to my heavenly father! It is an amazing realization that I am loved by the creator of the universe! I am truly blessed!
Finally, step 3...give the award away. Listed below are the fantastic blogs that I am giving the versatile blogger award to! Congrats to you...you all deserve it! If you have gotten this award before and I didn't realize it, you should feel super special because you got it twice!!!
Betsey at Trendy Tech Tips
Johnna at First Grade Fanatic!
Haley at Following Optimism
Jennifer at Rowdy in First Grade
Heather at Heather's Heart
Ginger at Ginger Snaps
Rebecca at Teaching First
Ashley at Flying High in First
Sophia at How Cute is This!
Hope King at Second Grade Shenanigans
Jamie at 2nd Grade Stuff
April at Chalk Talk: A Kindergarten Blog
Courtney and Katie at Dishing It Out
Miss Griffin at Fantastic First
Camille, Becca, Lory and Mrs. Spring at Fun For First
Wow...even after all that I'm still speechless! Thanks again girls for the award!